NEW LIFE KINDERSLEY BOUNCY CASTLES
1. Contact us for a Bouncer Rental Request form (see the Contact + Map button at the top of this page). To see our bouncy castles in action at past events, take a look through our facebook album here.
2. The page offers some details to help you decide which of our air bouncers would best suit your group. Upon request we will attach a copy of our usage agreement, and on this page we've attached details and a picture of each bouncer as well as an average rental cost. (The prices below are only for information purposes).
3. We will attend any community event for FREE!!
However, if there are funds in your budget to help us continue to offer these bouncers, any donations will be greatly appreciated. The pricelist below will give you an idea of what a rental company would charge for a similar item.
1. Do you deliver and set up? Yes. We bring everything you need with us!! You need to provide a flat surface FREE OF ROCKS, STICKS, or anything that could puncture the bouncer for us to set up on. Winds over 35KPH and/or rain will mean we can’t set up.
2. What kind of Power Supply is required? All our bouncers need is a 110 household outlet.While we are plugged in, nothing else can share the same outlet. We require the bouncers to be a maximum of 100 ft from a power source.
3. Are the bouncers safe? and what about insurance? Yes. Our bouncers are constructed to be as safe as possible. As with any activity involving small children, an adult should supervise the activity. There is no way to remove all the risk from an activity like air bouncers. We will instruct your designated supervisors how to safely operate the bouncers. THEY MUST BE THERE TO ENFORCE THE RULES . All of our bouncers have netting on all four sides to allow for great visibility and air circulation. We are fully insured. All users will be required to sign a liability waiver before any units can be set up.
If you have any questions please call us at 306-463-4740.