1. Contact us for a Bouncer Rental Request form (see the Contact + Map button at the top of this page). To see our bouncy castles in action at past events, take a look through our facebook album here.
2. The page offers some details to help you decide which of our air bouncers would best suit your group. Upon request we will attach a copy of our usage agreement, and on this page we've attached details and a picture of each bouncer as well as an average rental cost. (The prices below are only for information purposes).
1. Do you deliver and set up? Sorry, no! But check out video link above. Unless it is a community event we are sponsoring. If you are using our bouncy castle at our church location (inside or outside) we will provide setup and take down. Otherwise you will need to provide your own transportation and you will be responsible for set up/ supervision/ takedown and insurance for your own event.
2. What is required for set up? We will provide all the necessary equipment to set up and operate the bouncy castle(s) as well as instructions and safety protocols. You will need a flat surface FREE OF ROCKS, STICKS, or anything that could puncture the bouncer. If the forecast is for winds over 35KPH and/or rain then you will need an indoor alternative for set up and a dry means by which to transport the equipment.
2. What kind of Power Supply is required? All our bouncers need is a 110 household outlet. The outlet should not be operating anything other than the bouncy castle. We recommend that the bouncers be within a maximum of 100 ft from a power source.
3. Are the bouncers safe? and what about insurance? Yes. Our bouncers are constructed to be as safe as possible. As with any activity involving small children, an adult should supervise the activity at all times. There is no way to remove all the risk from an activity like air bouncers. Safety protocols are included in the contract and must be followed at all times. All of our bouncers have netting on all four sides to allow for great visibility and air circulation. We are fully insured but users for should have their own insurance (consult your insurance broker). All users will be required to sign a liability waiver before any units can released for use.
Suggested minimum donation:
If you are using the bouncy castle(s) at the church location: If you are planning on using the bouncy castles at our church location then we will provide setup and takedown. You will still be required to have adult supervision. The prices are also a little lower: Mini Castle $100, Combo $175, Farm $200, Obstacle Course $250.
If you are using the bouncy castle(s) at your own location: If you are planning on using the bouncy castles at your own location for your own private or public event you will have to provide your own means to pick up/ set up/ supervise/ take down/ and return the bouncer(s). Mini Castle $125, Combo $225, Farm $250, Obstacle Course $300.
If you have any questions please call us at 306-463-4740 or email us at email@example.com
If we miss your call please leave a message.